|Job Title:||Oracle PaaS Technical Consultant (Security Clearance Required)|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Oracle PaaS Technical Consultant (Security Clearance Required)
Home / Remote Working (UK Only)
A new contract opportunity has arisen for a Oracle PaaS Technical Consultant to join a global IT Services company within their market leading Oracle delivery function.
We are looking for a Oracle PaaS Technical Consultant who has the following experience:
- Architect level knowledge of Oracle Cloud and hands-on implementations experience.
- Experience in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) for building and migrating resources.
- Experience of OCI DNS/edge services and implementing DR
- Complimentary experience in Terraform and Jenkins
- Experience in implementing and running PaaS solutions such as Oracle Integration Cloud/SOA, MFT, IDCS and integration to Oracle SaaS products
Ideally you will be certified in Oracle OCI and PaaS products such as Integration Cloud and IDCS.
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please submit your CV on line!
*A level of security clearance is required for this position, however candidates not holding this will still be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle PAAS Technical Consultant (Home Working)
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Oracle PaaS Technical Consultant - Remote working
Principal BI Consultant (Security Clearance Required)
Oracle Projects/Functional Consultant