|Job Title:||Oracle Cloud Projects PPM Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Oracle Cloud Projects PPM Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home (UK).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an Oracle Cloud PPM Consultant
- Must have end to end Oracle Cloud implementation experience, with at least 2 full life cycle Oracle Cloud PPM deployment project experience
- Experience of as many of the following as possible: Oracle Cloud Projects Costing, Oracle Cloud Projects Billing, Oracle Cloud Projects Execution - PPM, Cloud Contracts
- Experience of writing Technical documents (MD.050) etc.
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle Finance modules
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Cloud Projects Consultant (PPM)
Oracle Cloud Financials Principal Consultant
Oracle Projects/Functional Consultant
Oracle PAAS Technical Consultant (Home Working)
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Oracle PaaS Technical Consultant - Remote working