|Job Title:||Oracle Cloud Finance/Procurement Functional Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Security Cleared* Oracle Cloud Finance/Procurement Functional Consultant is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months contract, to be based remotely from home, UK (UK Only).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an Oracle Cloud Finance and Procurement Functional Consultant.
- Responsible for doing break-fix on finance and procurement platforms / providing oracle support
- Experience with supporting or implementing Oracle EBS core financials modules.
- Ability to raise an SR with Oracle and progress to a conclusion - run any necessary diagnostics, escalate as needed etc.
- Ability to explain technical issues in business terms
- Ability to perform simple SQL queries.
- Familiarity with the main tables for the FIN modules.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. *A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ORACLE FINANCE CONSULTANT - CONTRACT-REMOTE
Location: London, England
Digital Analytics Implementation Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Applications Architect
Senior Service Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Technical Product Owner/Business Analyst
Location: Ulster, County Antrim