|Job Title:||Oracle Application Developer (PL/SQL, Pro*C, Unix Script)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Oracle Application Developer (Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Pro*C, Unix Scripting, Oracle DBA 8i-11g) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home, UK.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have strong experience of the following: Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Pro*C, Unix Scripting, Oracle DBA 8i-11g
- Oracle Database development and support experience, with experience of critical high volume databases.
- Development experience in PRO*C and Unix scripting
- The successful applicant will be joining an existing team of systems developers maintaining several critical high volume Oracle applications
- An experienced Oracle host systems developer is required.
- Produce and maintain Low Level Designs, Test Plans and contribute to support guides, produce, test and document all deliverables in accordance with POA development standards, code reviews and procedures.
- Provide 4th line support for Host applications, analysing problems and delivering fixes to agreed quality standards and timescales.
- Assist and advise the POA Customer Services team with third line support issues.
- Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards. The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions.
- Produces high quality solutions and documentation, through the use of a structured approach, for problems with a high complexity.
- Makes a significant contribution to and reviews project and quality plans for large-scale solutions
- Designs or undertakes impact analysis of medium to large scale solutions or partial solutions.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassiebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Senior Finance Consultant
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Senior Oracle Finance Consultant
Oracle Projects/Functional Consultant
Oracle Cloud Financials Principal Consultant
Oracle PAAS Technical Consultant (Home Working)
Salary: Competitive daily rate