Optimization Engineer (RNO Engineer)
We are working with a Market leading Telecoms / Technology Company to recruit for an Optimization Engineer in Lyon.
Within the role of Optimization Engineer, you will be responsible for technical customer support and QoS projects.
- Providing 4G/3G/2G optimization technical support to customer teams
- Ensuring achievement and maintenance of 4G/3G/2G NW KPIs
- Reach customer satisfaction according to daily expectations
- Understanding and keeping under control the customer issues with the proper communication to the client.
- Improve customer satisfaction and confidence by ensuring a good communication with the management team and regular accurate reporting
- 5 years' experience with Nokia / Huawei or Ericsson 4G/3G/2G kit
- Excellent GSM WCDMA / UTRAN / LTE / E2E network skills
- Field operations skills
- Proficient with Actix/Nemo/Atoll - OSS Management and system knowledge
- Proven GSM/WCDMA Radio network planning and optimization experiences
- Performance management / datamining tools such as Metrica, Optima or equivalent.
- Swap experience is required
- Fluent in French and English
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.