Operations Implementation Manager
12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Initially)
This is a great role for an Operations Manager with experience of Site Acceptance, Transfer-to-Ops and 3rd party management within the mobile network space.
You will act as the operational gatekeeper to achieve high standards in line with, and beyond operational contractual SLAs. This includes the management of third party deployment partners ranging from global organisations to smaller Small Works Contractors.
- Providing insight and managing supplier performance, and challenging their performance to ensure they deliver to operational metrics.
- Reporting and monitoring KPI's providing valuable insight.
- Supporting robust implementation of new services my assuring the high quality of those services.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Provide interface to deployment Managed Service Provider (MSP) programme team into the Operations MSP.
- Maintain close links with deployment MSP delivery teams to ensure ownership and prompt resolution of faults.
- Interface with operations' problem management function to identify potential resolution of systematic deployment faults and deployment defects.
- Drive prompt resolution of existing 'legacy faults' identified by the deployment programmes.
- Govern BIS and TTO concession processes ensuring adherence to WLA's.
- Minimises and manages failed planned work ensuring deployment teams deliver continual improvements .
- Provide an effective feedback loop for build quality issues impacting performance
If this sounds in line with your experience to date, we would be really keen to hear from you. Apply here!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior New Business Manager - RPO / MSP (Recruitment)
Location: London, England
Salary: Bonus, Commission, Parking, 25 days hols, PMI
Facilities Management - Mandarin Speaking
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
Marketing Campaign Specialist
Location: Kensington and Chelsea, London
RAN/Transmission Security Expert
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Technical Integration Lead
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire