|Job Title:||Operations Data Analyst/RAN Network Performance|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
OPERATIONS DATA ANALYST/RAN NETWORK PERFORMANCE
The Operations Data Analyst/RAN Network Performance will lead on all aspects of Operations Management Information and Data Analytics and on behalf of the Senior Network & Service Performance Manager
To own scientific methods, processes, algorithms, to assess Operational Data from supplier / vendor ecosystem, bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design, and present insights in the form of Management Information in ways to help the Senior Network & Service Performance Manager, and the TNS Leadership Team, make better decisions.
Responsibilities of the Operations Data Analyst/RAN Network Performance include:
- Support Service Operations, Assurance and Delivery Teams ensure the integrity of reported Service Performance Data in line with contractual formula and technical specifications
- Analysing all available data sources (Performance Data, Configuration Data, Supplier Reporting, Incidents (tickets), Problems, Events) to support the assurance of Operations Services with insight to both hold the supplier to account and create proposals for continuous improvement.
- Creating powerful Management Information using Tableau / Power BI / Power Apps to answer challenging and difficult questions
- Business support on Remedy Report design/setup (both Ops and other internal functions)
- Business support with data manipulation and reporting (primarily to support Service Assurance, but wider TNS and organisation on occasion). This is both project and BAU operations requests
- Support others with best practice / coaching) for the following tools Tableau, Remedy, Excel, Access, Power BI
- Capture, document and justify data requirements for analytics and reporting capability with the aim of providing efficiency or additional business intelligence
- Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
The successful Operations Data Analyst/RAN Network Performance must have:
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile telecommunication technologies, services and platforms
- Network Performance Key Performance Indicators - Knowledge and understanding of KPIs used to measure quality for GSM, UMTS, LTE and Transmission services.
- Training / Experience in statistical analysis
- Training / Experience in analysing data in databses using SQL queries, Visual Basic, Excel, Access, PowerBI
To apply for the Operations Data Analyst/RAN Network Performance please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect (Juniper, Cisco)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Bonus & Car Allowance
IP Network Engineer - Juniper
Location: London, England
Data Warehouse Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Data Anayst / Manager/ Data/Insight
Location: Reading, Berkshire
SAP S4 Hana Data Migration Consultant/Lead