|Job Title:||Operations Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for an Operations Administrator.
If you are an individual who enjoys working as part of a team whilst developing your own technical skills then this could be the role for you!
Your responsibilities as Operations Administrator will include;
- Managing and updating our customer database whilst liaising with the vendors and performance managers.
- Weekly and monthly data reconciliations.
- Providing updates on customer accounts for internal and external stakeholders such as; balance change. exclusions, debt sale, disconnections / re-connections.
- Investigating any discrepancies in status and/or balance between in house database and vendors.
- Query management from internal and external Stakeholders.
- Supporting case management and providing feedback on incorrect cases raised.
The ideal Operations Administrator will have;
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (and experience of using in-house database systems).
- Strong MS Excel & MS Access skills and good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Ability to operate current company systems such as PeopleSoft and SingleView preferred.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity contact firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Salary: Up to £9.50 per annum
Teleco Solution Architect
Location: Swords, Dublin
Change Agent - Legal/Property
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Plus a great benefits package.
Change Agent - Commercial/Telecoms Property
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: London, England