|Job Title:||Operational Security Manager (CISMP,CISM,,CISSP)|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 6 years ago|
Operational Security Manager (CISMP,CISM,,CISSP) is urgently required by our Global IT Outsourcing Client for an initial 2-month contract to be based in Hounslow.
We are looking for a candidate with extensive experience as a customer facing Operational Security Manager role, who can demonstrate ownership and accountability of delivering Security IT Services into a customer. Further background required:
- Minimum one of the following Security qualifications; IS027001 lead Auditor, CISMP, CISM or CISSP
- Excellent communications skills & be able to translate complex security information into layman's terms for those that are not conversant with security knowledge & services
- Good knowledge of British & International security standards
- Ability to work as part of a larger team & matrix manage teams
- Ability to develop conceptual models for the delivery of security services
- Security Risk Management
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Managing relationships with customers, suppliers & internal Account team managers
- Be responsible for all Security related aspects to maintain Security compliance
- Work closely with security operations centre & drive through service improvements for customers & business
- Proactively promote security services and drive revenue opportunities
- Management of security incidents
- Managing & mitigating threats
- Maintain security policies & compliance,
- Adhere to 27001 compliance
- Ensure operational security input & governance is exercised over all new technical implementations
- Raise security awareness within the account
- Manage a security risk register
- Review & authorise change requests
- Act as a security point of contact for the account
- Ensure all security documents are maintained
- Manage privilege access management
- Ensure 3rd parties are Security compliant.
- Produce monthly Security report for your accounts.
- Chair & Manage Security meetings & maintain minutes
- Produce and drive recommendations for security improvements
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Wiltshire, England
Project Manager (ServiceNow/SNOW)
IT Programme Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Azure Business System Migration Manager