Our well known Global IT Brand is looking for an Onsite IT Technician who can deliver IT resolution and enhance the Service Delivery to various client groups onsite in a time sensitive manner. We are looking for a Security Clearable candidate who can work on the following areas in shifts.
* Technical Assessments. Proven track record of IT problem resolutions.
* Successful management and implementation of changes.
* Improvement/ enhancements to service delivery.
* Meets and improves service level requirements. Successful management of escalations in a timely manner.
* Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
* Managing percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
* Feedback from Customers, Service Delivery Management, Project Manager etc.
* Prior experience of contribution to IT service improvements.
* Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
* Skills matrix up to date with products / systems/ technologies and techniques.
* Up to date personal learning plan available.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Kidlington, Oxfordshire
IT Programme Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
AZURE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN - CONTRACT - REMOTE
Technical Product Owner - Business Analyst
Location: Ulster, County Antrim