|Job Title:||Onsite IT Recruitment Partner x2|
|Contact Name:||Paul Read|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
On-site IT Recruitment Partner x2
My client is looking for two on-site IT recruiters to help support a growth programme. This is a 3-6 month initial contract to bridge the current gaps in growth and ensure my client is in a position to win and deliver new business.
- Full recruitment life-cycle
- Interview potentially candidates - Contract and Permanent
- Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to help the definition and delivery of a medium to large assignment of moderate to high complexity.
- Contributes new knowledge to the business.
- Contributes to the development of the companies offerings.
- Maintains senior management level relationships both internally and externally.
- Work with little formal supervision and seeks guidance when needed. Successfully executes a number of medium to large assignments of moderate to high complexity.
- Deep knowledge in a specialist area (market sector and/or skill area) and broad business knowledge
- Business Consultant with specialist knowledge to support the growth programme.
- 3+ years IT recruitment experience
- 1+ year on-site experience
- Senior stakeholder management
- Supplier management
- SLAs and KPIs
These role would be suitable for an experienced on-site or internal IT recruiter, an IT Recruitment Manager or an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a new challenge
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin speaking Project coordinator/Administrator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
SC Clearable* Architect/Consultant - Middleware
Location: Hendon, London
Cloud (AWS) DevSecOps / Security & DevOps Consultant
Location: Croydon, London
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)