3 months Contract
Provides technical support activities as part of service delivery provision and/or projects deployment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance. Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions. Advises customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction May be mobile or based on site at a customer building or campus. Works without supervision and has depth of specialization or able to work on a wide range of systems. Supports less experienced Onsite Technicians in maintaining the availability of the IT service experienced by end users.
- Technical Capability. Works within a team as a noted expert with a wide range of systems or in-depth product knowledge without supervision helping to define and implement technical best practice. Ensures effective planning and implementation of creative and innovative service changes.
* Process. Contributes to the definition of operational processes, (both internal and external) and dealing with customer escalated problems.
* Service Level. Manages systems within Service Level Agreements, proposing, defining improvements and implementing changes to meet service level requirements. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
* Project Work. Leads technical implementation of small to medium infrastructures and technical designs including producing cost and timescale estimates and identifying risks. On larger projects works within a technical framework of the project to meet customer requirements.
* Customer Relations. Establishes working relationships with the customer and relevant operational units, at the appropriate technical and / or management level, to understand the requirements of the customer's business in order to deliver and enhance the service.
* Problem Solving. Takes ownership for obtaining the information required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems. Engages with third parties to jointly resolve in-depth product issues where necessary. Proactively analyses information and trends, proposing action to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
* Team Working. Takes a technical lead as appropriate, promoting knowledge sharing and development of other team members both inside and outside of the group. May coach and support other technical onsite technicians.
* Business Awareness. Proactively contributes both technically and commercially to identify and win new business. Understands the requirements of the customer's business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service.
* Professional Development. Stays up to date with new products, tools and techniques, encouraging their use within the business to promote continuous improvement of capability.
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.