|Job Title:||Office 365 (O365) Lead Architect|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Office 365 (O365) Lead Architect - Contract - Home-Based.
A global IT services company is searching for an Office 365 (O365) Lead Architect to join their team on a contract basis. The position will be home-based with ad-hoc travel to customer sites.
We are searching for an O365 expert or SME to fill this position.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Expertise of at least one major O365 application (e.g. Exchange online, SharePoint online, Teams) with a proven track-record of designing complex, large O365 transformational programmes, including hybrid configuration and Identity and Access management.
- A good working knowledge of the entire O365 stack, including their interactions and use cases.
- Strong understanding of Multi-Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), and Security and Compliance.
- Key competencies to include coaching, influencing senior stakeholders, managing time & priorities, conflict management, commercial / bid awareness, excellent presentation delivery and technical writing.
- Experience of working on both AGILE and waterfall project delivery.
- Designing complex O365 solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications where appropriate.
- Shaping O365 technical proposals whilst making solution/service trade-offs where appropriate and providing support to pre-sales and bid teams to ensure solution and cost alignment.
- Resolution ownership of technical challenges for O365 projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation teams.
- Mentoring and coaching more junior architects within the team through both performance management and community-led collaboration.
- Working alongside Product Managers to contribute to the development of an Employee Experience Portfolio.
- Acting as a trusted advisor for customers, translating centralized O365 roadmap insight into customer-specific impact avoidance and benefit realization.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Integration Architect - PKI
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Lead Tech Platform Engineer
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Travel Platform Lead
Location: Oxfordshire, England
ISEB /ISTQB Lead Performance Tester, Loadrunner