|Job Title:||O365/Office 365 Architect/Consultant/Technical Design Authority|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
O365/Office 365 Architect/Consultant/Technical Design Authority (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Agile, Waterfall) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Expertise of at least one major O365 application (e.g. Exchange online, SharePoint online, Teams) with a proven track-record of designing complex, large O365 transformational programmes, including hybrid configuration and Identity and Access management.
- Excellent client facing experience
- You will be working with customers to understand their business and technical requirements to design O365 solutions to improve our customers employee experience.
- You will be the O365 Subject Matter Expert within the business and to the end customers, responsible for delivering enterprise-sized O365 solutions.
- Designing complex O365 solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications where appropriate.
- Shaping O365 technical proposals whilst making solution/service trade-offs where appropriate and providing support to our pre-sales and bid teams to ensure solution and cost alignment.
- Resolution ownership of technical challenges for O365 projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation teams.
- Mentoring and coaching more junior architects within the team through both performance management and community-led collaboration.
- Acting as a trusted advisor for our customers, translating centralised O365 roadmap insight into customer-specific impact avoidance and benefit realisation.
- A good working knowledge of the entire O365 stack, including their interactions and use cases.
- Strong understanding of Multi-Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), and Security and Compliance.
- Key competencies to include coaching, influencing senior stakeholders, managing time & priorities, conflict management, commercial / bid awareness, excellent presentation delivery and technical writing.
- Experience of working on both Agile and Waterfall project delivery
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud Architect (Openstack) - Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Openstack Cloud Architect
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rates
2nd/3rd Line Microsoft/Apple IT Analyst/Service Desk/Help Desk
Location: London, England
On-Site Support Technician (BAU) - Part-Time
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate
OSS Architect - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England