Project People are working with a nursery education provider seeking to appoint an experienced Nursery Manager from October 2019 on a permanent basis.
The nursery provider is based in South London and has five nurseries that are completely child-led and play-based settings. They cater for children aged between 2-5 year old's and have outstanding early years learning experience.
The successful person will be leading and managing an experienced nursery team. You will follow the childrens interests and bespoke their learning, enabling environments for play-based learning.
You will be able to motivate, lead, role model and inspire the team of practitioners and help them to grow as educators by leading by example with how you teach and interact with the children.
With that, you will be provided with support from the back office central team, who will support you with managing your HR, recruitment, invoicing, parent enquiries and any other administration.
The nursery provider prides themselves on the training and highly-experienced mentors available to utilize for all managers and there is scope for career progression.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- A minimum of Early Years Level 3 qualification or QTS
- Experience as a manager or deputy of a team
- A great passion for nature play and engaging children with the outdoors
- Experience of working and implementing the EYFS statutory framework
- Good knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding children obligations
- Highly organised, reliable and a driven team-player
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills to build a rapport with parents and practitioners
- The ability to adapt quickly to changes, is flexible and uses their initiative
To discuss this role in more depth, please contact Kenny Fraser on 0203 948 9260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.