Digital Hospital Project - Nurse
As part of the Digital Hospital Project, we require an experienced Nurse to help assess and develop a new NHS healthcare proposition and provide clinical insight.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse that has a curious nature, a creative mind and ideas that could shape the future of the NHS. Working with a top team of management consultants in a friendly and collaborative way, by adding input and teaching them about the experiences in an Acute hospital, the right candidate will also learn about modern Change Management techniques and how Digital Transformation is designed.
- Provide insight to NHS clinician personas, working processes and patient journeys and support the development of associated documentation.
- Support activities and workshops to assess NHS top problems and requirements for our client to assess potential propositions.
- Support assessment of the potential propositions with a view to selecting a single proposition (for which a prototype will be developed).
- Support definition of NHS benefits, metrics and measurements methods relating to the new proposition.
- To help develop and review project deliverables from a Clinician viewpoint.
- Make certain that clinical practices, governance and patient safety are primary considerations in all the company interactions and decisions.
- To work with the Project Lead to support NHS engagement approaches, workshops and develop relationships with key clinical stakeholders such as in project workshops and with a partnered NHS Trust.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified and experienced senior Nurse with ideally 10 years + NHS hospital trust clinical experience (not necessarily managerial).
- Recent and up to date clinical experience essential - likely to be a current Agency Nurse such as supply to the NHS Bank staffing.
- Experience of main Acute inpatient wards essential, and familiarity with other areas such as Outpatients, A&E & Theatres etc. desirable.
- An interest in healthcare IT essential and experience in supporting IT projects desirable.
- Experience of building relationships and commitment at senior management and clinician levels desirable.
- Familiarisation with Consulting tools such as; Business Processes, Benefits Management, User Journey mapping etc. would be useful
- Must have own laptop and be familiar with Word and Powerpoint
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.