NTQ (Notice to Quit) Surveyor - this is a great opportunity for an experienced NTQ Surveyor to join a key player within the Mobile Telecoms industry on a permanent basis. Based in lovely new offices just outside Reading, this position offers a highly competitive salary, 15% Bonus, and 30 days Annual leave.
As NTQ Surveyor you will be responsible for the successful Acquisition Delivery (from site selection to legal access) of replacement sites which have arisen as a result of a Landlord NTQ activity. You will need to have effective internal and external Stakeholder and supplier management experience, plus strong reporting and planning skills to be able to prevent impact to the network.
As NTQ Surveyor, you will be responsible for:
- Manage dependencies across the sites and with other Teams (e.g. Demand, Design; Finance, Legal) through planning, tracking & reporting to ensure targets are achieved
- To provide visibility of the future profile of all workstreams (renewals, NTQ, acquisitions etc.) by ensuring that forecasting is up to date
- To deliver defined Capex & Opex targets & agreement terms by applying agreed standards, policies & expertise and escalating exceptions to enable the business to make informed decisions
- Apply asset management & property expertise to support & validate the work of 3rd party suppliers and to ensure site specific issues are effectively addressed
- To maintain security of tenure and keep Customer cells in service through effective management of Acquisition Agents, Estates Partners and Legal Partners across the NTQ pipeline of sites including clear visibility of acquisition delivery and site removal dates for decommissioning through close management of supplier deliverables
- Build & maintain effective working relationships with the Estates team, Customer regional teams and other internal teams.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Considerable site acquisition functional knowledge gained from working in a mobile network environment
- Extensive experience of delivering large volumes of sites against agreed targets
- Considerable experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- Considerable experience of working under pressure in a complex & changing environment
- Knowledge of property litigation including an understanding of the Electronic Communications Code and Landlord & Tenant Act legislation in the UK
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.