NPI Engineer - Reading
12 Months FTC
We have an exciting opportunity for a NPI Engineer to join our HSQE team in Reading. The NPI Engineer is a key role in the MBNL HSQE team, primarily focused on management and successful delivery of new products through the NPI process to the agreed time, cost and quality targets
· Management and successful delivery of new products through the NPI process to the agreed time, cost and quality targets Review and prepare reports on QA performance as directed by HoHSQM.
· Identifying and prioritising new products to maximise the delivery of benefit to the shareholders
· Proactive planning, monitoring, management and reporting of NPI progress. Chairing and managing the respective meeting forums and governance control points for effective communication and timely reporting of key information
· Proactive management of all programme interdependencies, risks and issues. Initiating corrective action, recovery plans and intervention to achieve successful delivery of the programme
· Proactive management of the project/programme budget, forecasting, monitoring and reporting spend against the delivery of benefit to the shareholders through the MBNL governance and commercial processes. The proactive identification and implementation of efficiency and cost saving initiatives
· Project/programme governance including budget, progress reporting and stakeholder communication
· Coherence, quality and integrity of the project/programme from initiation to closure. The use of, and adherence to, Project/Programme Management methodology within MBNL
· Continuous improvement of the NPI process in MBNL by sharing best practice and striving towards excellent execution
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Solid experience of delivering of new products through the NPI process to the agreed time, cost and quality targets
- Experience of working within a process orientated position
- Telecoms experience is ideal
- Strong influencing and attention to detail skills
If this sounds like a role you can take hold of, and want to work in an Agile, dynamic yet challenging environment in the heart of Reading, we would love to hear from you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.