|Job Title:||Network Tooling Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Network Tooling Support Engineer - Stevenage - Contract
A global IT services company is searching for a Network Tooling Support Engineer to join their team in Stevenage on a contract basis.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
The Network Tooling Support Engineer provides technical support activities as part of service delivery provision and/or projects deployment, including:
- Problem resolution and maintenance.
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Advises customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction
- May be mobile or based on site at a customer building or campus.
- Works without supervision and has depth of specialisation or able to work on a wide range of systems.
- Supports less experienced On-site Technicians in maintaining the availability of the IT service experienced by end users.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
GO (Golang) Developer
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour