Network Test Manager
Permanent, Competitive Salary +Benefits
Network Test Manager - An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a company within the Mobile Telecoms arena as a Network Test Manager. This is a permanent role working on site in Bristol.
My client requires a Test Manager with experience testing the end to end Mobile Telecoms network - this includes Core network, IMS, PCRF, PGW and RAN technologies. Strong test governance and team management experience is essential.
As Network Test Manager, you will be responsible for the creation, stakeholder buy in and sign off of an overarching test plan. You will manage and coordinate the test execution ensuring that the test environment set up and test data set up is available as required.
You will also be responsible for:
- Managing external and internal test teams ensuring they are testing to plan and schedule
- Ensuring full traceability for results
- Manage the RAID log and take ownership of issues and escalations
- Ensure all relevant quality processes and governance processes are adhered to and a full audit trail and test evidence is available
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven background in Test management within the Mobile Telecoms industry, focusing on end to end mobile network testing
- Strong knowledge of Core Network, IMS, PCRF, PGW and RAN technologies
- Strong test governance and team management experience
If you would like to join this leading telecoms company and you have the required skills and experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire