This position will be working on a variety of projects that cover terminal (Device) testing, RAN (4G/5G) & CORE.in Wokingham
It is London based but there will be some travel to sites in either Swindon or Wokingham once or twice a week. The role is working for one of the best loved brands.
Will interface with device manufacturers, RAN & CORE team, Engineering Team, Marketing Team and Customer Support.
What the role will be doing:
- Test Definition and Execution
- Network Test Strategy Definition
- Definition and execution of acceptance and test case documents for Private Networks consumer and enterprise businesses
- Device Testing for indoor and outdoor units
- Evolved Packet Core, 5G core and IP Network Testing
What experience is needed:
- Experience in testing within a mobile network environment either in the RAN, Packet Core, or IP testing
- Knowledge of industry best practises for network testing
- In depth knowledge of 4G LTE and 5G mobile networks, signalling systems and internet services
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.