Network Subject Matter Expert
The Network Subject Matter Expert will be responsible for the delivery of the Network solutions supporting the client's project. The jobholder will work as part of a team which will produce high and low level design documentation and automated build scripts for the Network component of the solution.
- Experience of working within a wider technical team to deliver infrastructure hosting solutions.
- Detailed experience at least 3 of the following technologies:
- Cisco catalyst switches
- Cisco ASA and Juniper firewalls
- Cisco ISE
- SolarWinds NCM & NPM
- F5 load balancers
- IPSec VPN configuration
- Experience in the automation of network device builds
- Experience of working on Government contracts and the security hardening of products.
- Experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices
- Good understanding and experience of the full development and implementation lifecycle, including Integration, Test and Validation.
- Ability to work within a team
- Good verbal communication skills
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- SC clearance prior to start
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.