This role holder is expected to perform Network and Telecom support at venues for a major upcoming sporting event in Birmingham/London, along with the deployed teams on varied complex technical and professional activities. The role holder also delivers medium/high complexity work packages as part of customer implementation projects. Working onsite at the client's Birmingham office upto thrice a week is necessary. The role is offered as a 6 month contract with one of our IT clients partnering to make this sporting event a grand success!
Daily rate with expenses offered!
* Working with customers, Project Manager, Service Lines etc.stakeholders.
* Work on Cabling,Switching,routing and racks etc. and have relevant understanding and exposure to these technologies to meet the requirements during this live event.
* Lead teams to deliver the configuration and installation as required in venues.
* Proven track record of working in large live events -national/international sports,music concerts and ceremonies.
* Successful solution designs implemented.
* Service level requirements met.
* Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
* Problem ownership and successful resolution demonstrated.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Architect - Telecoms
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: London, England
Project Manager (ServiceNow/SNOW)
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Configuration Manager/Configuration Lead/Consultant