Network SME - Security Cleared
My client is looking for a Network SME to work closely with all teams across the Programme including the Integration, Infrastructure/Applications and Test Teams to ensure the hardware designs have been documented (HLD/LLD design documentation updates) and the design is cognisant of the infra/user applications that are being hosted. This role will also require careful management to document how the hardware will roll out across the estate with minimal impact to the end-users day to day working.
Excellent client-facing skills and customer relationship management skills will be required as well as a good technical knowledge of infrastructure, applications and IT security policies and enforcement and the ability to document this in a professional manner.
Knowledge and experience in secure IT infrastructure design and development.
Exploitation of technologies, including most of:
* Cisco Routers & Switches
* VPN, VLANS
* VMWare ESX (Virtual Windows Application Hosting)
* MS Sharepoint 2003, 2007 & 2010
* Oracle 10g, 11 & 12 server platforms
* SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012
* .NET framework
* MS Server 2008 and other MS Operating Systems platform
* MS Active Directory
* ePolicy Orchestrator
* Anti Virus solutions
* Microsoft PKI solutions
* Microsoft systems management tools (SCCM, SCOM etc)
* Microsoft Exchange
* Windows 7 Desktop (incl. MS Office)
* LAN configuration
* Citrix Server and Receiver client.
Due to the nature of the work, candidates will need to hold SC clearance prior to starting this role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.