We are working alongside one of the most recognisable brands within Telecoms to recruit a Network Service Performance Specialist who will manage the Network Capacity & Performance.
The role of Network Service Performance Specialist will work with multiple business stakeholders to ensure the performance of the network meets the needs of all customers, using insights to drive service improvement initiatives and governing the improvements to network performance.
As the Network Service Performance Specialist you will have responsibility for:
- Working cross-functionally to understand Network Performance trends and drive performance improvement accordingly
- Driving multi-domain roadmap changes and optimisation
- Drive business outcomes to improve service performance and network perception.
- Benchmark networks against other UK and Global networks to ensure it remains competitive
- Tracking and measuring performance improvement initiatives
The successful Network Service Performance Specialist will demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- Radio technology - 3G / 3G / VoLTE / VoWi-Fi
- Network Architecture design understanding
- MS Excel / PowerPoint expertise
- Utilising network KPI / counters
- E2E Performance tools
To apply for the role of Network Service Performance Specialist please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.