Network/Servers Security Operator - Security Cleared - 24/7 Shifts - Bracknell - Permanent
We are looking to grow our team to help protect the security and integrity of our Networks
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
We are looking for a Network/Servers Security Operator who will be expected to develop the required skills to become a Security Analyst, and will also be expected to cross train on different security technologies.
A good knowledge of Information Security principles is required. The role will involve being responsible for triage, handling and investigation of security incidents. The Security Operator is, in addition, responsible for the day-to-day management, monitoring, and control of the Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) system.
- Thorough knowledge of information technologies and their functions.
- Understanding of networks in an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of the attack lifecycle.
- Technical experience in a service operations environment.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Able to work on a 24/7 shift rota
- Experience of LogRhythm.
- Knowledge and experience of SIEM technologies.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London
Information Security Manager
Operations Data Analyst/RAN Network Performance
Location: Reading, Berkshire
2nd line 24x7 Network Engineer - Hampshire
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Network Project Manager (LAN, WAN, MAN)
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire