|Job Title:||Network Security Designer/Architect (Checkpoint/Fortinet/VPN)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Network Security Designer/Architect (Firewall, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto, VPN, RAS) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling, home working contract, with London based client visits.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a broad Network Security Designer/hands on Architect with strong experience of firewall design and migration projects.
- Must have extensive of experience of as many of the following as possible: Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto firewalls, in addition to VPN and RAS.
- The successful applicant will have strong documentation experience.
- The successful applicant will be the design authority on large and complex solutions, responsible for understanding of the customers' business and commercial requirements, identifying, designing and delivering complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
- Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
- Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall team.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Software Developer / Programmer - C, C++
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Sales Specialist - Sales - Cyber - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits