|Job Title:||Network Security Architect - Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Network (Firewalls) Security Architect - Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto - is urgently required by our IT Services client, for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in London (this role will be predominantly home working with ad hoc travel to customer sites in London).
The successful candidate will be a network security designer/architect with experience of firewall design and migration projects. Experience of Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto firewalls is key. Also general network security skills, VPN, RAS. We are looking for quite a hands on technical person, who can also do documentation.
The Firewall Architect will have recent experience in delivering Firewall solutions across preferred technology stack Checkpoint/Fortinet and Palo Alto. You will need to be able to undertake HLD/LLD activity and be comfortable communicating to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Role will cover:
- requirements capture,
- translation of requirements into high and low level design documents in line with our client's standards,
- management of design documents through Design Approvals Board,
- Supporting the deployment of the solutions.
- Ability to work with Senior Technical and Operations staff in order to ensure the firewall designs take account of and
- inter-operate correctly with other infrastructure components,
- Able to clearly communicate the firewall solution to other architects working on the project.
- To be able to work within a large project team and adhere to the required timescales.
To be successful, you will be a Firewall Architect with experience in a combination of the below:
- Palo Alto
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.