|Job Title:||Network Reliability Engineer/RAN Network Performance|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Network Reliability Engineer/RAN Performance
I have an exciting opportunity to work as a Network Reliability Engineer for a telecoms company based in Berkshire
The Network Reliability Engineer will be accountable for the overall Operational Performance of our Network, Wholesale and Business services across Network & IT applications and infrastructure estate delivered through its external service partners, technology suppliers and internal technical teams.
Accountable that all Network services are reliable, scalable, and secure, by demonstrate exceptional expertise in the areas of RAN, Core and Transport services engineering.
We are looking an Engineer with experience in developing processes, tools, and automation in distributed systems suitable for production environments. Balancing time across automating operations for our growing footprint of deployments, building self-service products to empower internal customers, and increasing the reliability and scalability of our network services and system level improvements.
Responsibilities of the Network Reliability Engineer includes:
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless post mortems on services focused on improving the availability, scalability, latency, security and efficiency of our internal or customer-facing services
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of a platform from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Aid partners in maintaining systems once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, performance and experience of overall system health through preventative maintenance.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
The successful Network Reliability Engineer will have:
- Must have exceptional Radio and Core Network Operations or Design background
- Understanding of telco network services including radio, IP transport, core networking, VAS, cloud and virtualisation.
- Demonstrated history in automating operations processes via services and tools.
- Knowledge of continuous integration, testing methodologies, TDD and agile development methodologies with operations.
- Fluency in one or more high-level programming languages like Python, C++ etc.
To apply for the Network Reliability Engineer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.