|Job Title:||Network Reliability Engineer (Radio Access Network)|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Network Reliability Engineer
6 month contract (via umbrella)
Remote initially - 2 days/week in the office post-lockdown
- You will be accountable for the overall Operational Performance of services across Network & IT applications and infrastructure estate delivered through its external service partners, technology suppliers and internal technical teams.
- Accountable that all Network services are reliable, scalable, and secure, by demonstrate exceptional expertise in the areas of RAN engineering. We are looking for an Engineer with experience in developing processes, tools, and automation in distributed systems suitable for production environments. Balancing time across automating operations for our growing footprint of deployments, building self-service products to empower internal customers, and increasing the reliability and scalability of our network services and system level improvements.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless post mortems on services focused on improving the availability, scalability, latency, security and efficiency of our internal or customer-facing services
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of a platform from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Aid partners in maintaining systems once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, performance and experience of overall system health through preventative maintenance.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Must have exceptional Radio and Core Network Operations or Design background
- Understanding of telco network services including radio, IP transport, core networking, VAS, cloud and virtualisation.
- Demonstrated history in automating operations processes via services and tools.
- Knowledge of continuous integration, testing methodologies, TDD and agile development methodologies with operations.
- Fluency in one or more high-level programming languages like Python, C++ etc.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.