|Job Title:||Network Python Developer|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
You'll be enthusiastic about modern methods for deployment management and platform delivery, with a pragmatic style and great analytical skills that help you identify and solve problems before our customers do. You will have a keen sense of architecture, security, resilience and performance that allows you to spot solutions that work and those that don't. You'll be continually learning and have an eye on the tech coming over the horizon.
- As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing software projects within a specific area e.g. Service orchestration, NFV; Enterprise; Cloud; Test Driven Development
- Working autonomously and typically without supervision of more senior designers (although will consult with them) and providing technical guidance to more junior designers
- Designing and implementing a configuration management system for networking equipment.
- Building a pipeline for automatically configuring, testing, and monitoring warehouse networks
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in Python development. Preferably in a telco environment.
- A passion for automation and a clear capacity to adopt a Developers mentality in a busy, pressurised (but fun) operations environment.
- Experience in our Tech stack: Linux, Google Cloud Platform, SDK, Puppet, Shell/Bash, Ruby/Python, Web Servers (NGINX),Logstash/Kibana/ELK
- You are familiar with Git and other version control systems, understand branching and merging.
- Continuous integration for developing applications (Jenkins, GIT, Nexus, Artifactory or alternative tools)
- You are familiar managing complex routing and redirection through software and network devices and can analyse traffic and system load to remove bottlenecks and identify how best we can deploy resources across the platform.
- Working knowledge of Linux internals with a depth and breadth of technical expertise in system administration including configuration, troubleshooting and engineering solutions.
- Hands on experience in performance tuning of Linux OS (CentOS) and identifying bottlenecks such as disk I/O, memory, CPU, network issues (but not limited to).
- Ability to analyse network behaviour, performance and application issues using standard tools.
- You have a good grasp of TCP/IP, http and https and use this knowledge to help you analyse problems when they occur.
- CCNA/General routing and switching
- Django Framework
- Juniper networking equipment
- Monitoring systems (like Nagios, Prometheus, Solarwinds)
- Configurations management tools (like Ansible, Puppet)
- Basic understanding of CI/CD
- Agile development
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Network Support Engineer - 3rd Line Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
RAN Service Performance and Experience SME - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: £450 - £500 per day
RAN Service and Performance SME
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Rates
TRANSMISSION STRATEGY ARCHITECT - 5G
Location: Berkshire, England