|Job Title:||Network Project Manager (LAN, WAN, MAN)|
|Contact Name:||Cassie Butcher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Network Project Manager (LAN, WAN, MAN) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based on client site, 5 days a week, in Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire. Candidates must be able to work on client site, 6 days week.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a customer facing Network specialist Project Manager, required to deliver WAN, MAN and LAN services.
- Must have strong and WAN, MAN, LAN project management experience
- Excellent customer facing project management experience
- Must have experience of delivering large scale network based projects and solutions.
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
- Manages business/project risks, produces an effective plan and risk assessment, so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Stakeholder management
- Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
Location: Hampshire, England
Security Cleared Project Coordinator/Deployment Coordinator
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Project Coordinator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Pension, Annual Performance Bonus
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire