|Job Title:||Network Project Manager (Datacentre/Telecoms/Retail)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Network Project Manager (Datacentre/Telecoms/Retail) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have project managed numerous large scale and complex, end to end network and datacentre related projects
- The successful applicant will be an Infrastructure Project Manager with strong implementation experience in networks, datacentres and telecoms.
- Must have extensive full life-cycle network project management experience
- Desirable: Retail Sector experience
- Must have extensive experience of working within the Telecommunication sector
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
- Excellent client facing and stakeholder management experience
- Delivers the project on time, to budget and appropriate quality
- Successful acceptance into service
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Implementation Manager - Telco circuits
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Service Transition Manager (RAN Network Ops)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Project Delivery Manager (Airport/Rail/Radio Upgrade/Tetra)
Location: Hounslow, London
Network Engineer - LLD
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire