|Job Title:||Network Performance Data Analyst (3G/4G RAN)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Network Performance Data Analyst (3G/4G RAN)
A new permanent position has arisen working for a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company based in Reading, Berkshire. We are looking for a Network Performance / Operations Data Analyst, must have experience analysing Operational or performance issues relating to Mobile Radio Networks!
As Data Analyst you will be responsible for analysing performance and operational data and providing insight to the Operations team. For this position we require someone with previous experience working within Mobile Radio Network performance or operations and data analysis.
- Report and monitor KPI's providing valuable insight
- Accountable and responsible for collating reports for Network Performance, Incident Management and change events from multiple systems and data sources
- Accountable for translating and applying insights into reports
- Preparing reports for service review meetings
- Data mining - extracting data from complex sources
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have in depth knowledge and understanding of mobile technologies, services and platforms
- Able to undertake complex analysis of Telecom technology based problems
- Comprehensive grasp of KPI's and measures used to assess service quality within the GSM, UMTS & LTE network systems and subsystems
- In depth knowledge of Business Objects, ability to write queries and reports to extract data
- Considerable experience writing SQL queries to extract data
- Highly proficient user of MS Access and Excel to analyse data including macro automation
- Experienced user of Mapinfo
- Broad understanding of Operational issues related to Mobile Radio Networks
- Thorough understanding and competence of Operational performance and incident tools
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required skills & experiences then please submit your CV on line or email directly to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.