|Job Title:||Network Engineer - Design - Security Cleared - Bracknell|
|REF:||CB - NET ENG DES_1566228709|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Network Engineer - LLD - Security Cleared - Bracknell
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Working as part of a team, reporting into the Network Technical lead and Project Manager to define and deliver a network solution to meet current and future customer needs through changes/enhancements to the technology components.
The role holder must have a strong technical background with an ability to interact and work well with multiple areas of the project as well as senior customer stakeholders.
The role will report into the Network Technical lead and encompass the following disciplines and responsibilities
- Produce low level designs and manage through to DC network implementation.
- To take ownership of network build documentation components for specific key programme activities.
Assist the test team to enable them to test the network configurations implemented
- Experience of creating Low Level Designs and support documentation.
- Expert network configuration experience using Juniper and Cisco technologies.
- Access lists configuration
- IP Addressing design
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Cisco ACI
- Cisco accreditation
- Routers and routing protocols e.g. BGP,OSPF
- Firewalls - Cisco ASA Next Generation
- Data Centre interconnects
- Monitoring experience e.g.Solarwinds
- Loadbalancing experience e.g. Cisco ACE, Netscaler etc.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.