|Job Title:||Network Designer - Scripting, Bash, Python, PHP or Ruby|
|Location:||Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Work for one of the best loved brands in the world with a great culture and working environment.
Great salary and benefits on offer with an opportunity to cross train into Bash and Python scripting.
Looking for some experience of capacity, availability and monitoring tools along with some scripting in Bash or Python but can consider similar such as PHP, Ruby or Powershell and cross train to Bash and Python.
What will the role be doing:
- Define key performance stats to track the health of the platforms.
- Design and configure capacity and availability monitoring using appropriate tools.
- Implement predictive analysis to provide forecasts.
- Collaborate closely with architecture and product teams, to understand and shape requirements, based on thorough technical knowledge.
- Ensure the designing of secure and maintainable solutions.
What experience is needed:
- Networking background in design with some ability to install and configure relevant software in both Windows and Unix/Linux environments.
- Some experience of scripting in Bash, Python or similar.
- some experience of capacity, availability and monitoring tools.
As many of the following would also be desirable:
- Python scripting
- Bash scripting
- Google Cloud Platform
- CCNA / CCNP certified
- ELK stack / Splunk / Grafana
- Nagios / Zabbix / Solarwinds
- Active Directory / TACACS
For the finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: London, England
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Salary plus Benefits
2nd Line Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Recruiters - Maidenhead or Reading
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday,Parking
Business Data Architect - UML or ER
Location: Reading, Berkshire