Network Design Team Lead - Security Cleared
My global IT outsourcing client is looking to recruit a Network Design Team Lead to manage a small/medium design team. The successful team lead will be a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, be able to demonstrate an understanding of the customer's business and commercial issues. You will identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
* Has complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings to make a recognised technical contribution.
* Designs small or medium scale solutions (or parts of larger solutions) which need minimal review following peer review.
* Defines the approach to small/medium scale solution development and acceptance testing, ensuring an acceptable cost structure.
* Represents my client at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build their reputation in the market place.
* Excellent design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from Juniper and Cisco
* Juniper JNCIS-ENT accreditation
* Cisco CCNP/CCDP accreditation
* Firewalls specifically Juniper SRX range, and Cisco ASA Next Generation
* Routing protocols i.e. BGP,OSPF
* Other network protocols including TCP and UDP
* SVI/RVI design and configuration
* SNMPv3, Syslog, NTP design and configuration
* AAA design and configuration
* Access lists configuration
* VRF and VLAN design and configuration
* IP Addressing design
* VPN design
* Network troubleshooting
Due to the nature of the role, candidates will need to be Security Cleared to SC level prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.