|Job Title:||Network Design Engineer, Perm, Cisco+Juniper - Security Cleared|
|Location:||Bracknell, Berkshire, S. E. England, England|
|REF:||CB - Brack - ENGNET_1568018440|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Network Design Engineer - Cisco - Juniper - Bracknell
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Are you a Network Engineer who combines strong technical skills with an ability to review design artefacts then automate, where possible, the configuration of Network Appliances and Tools and produce the associated build instructions?
Set the Scene
We are looking for Network Design Engineers, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join our existing Networks Practice. They will work closely with the Network Architects and Project Managers to configure and document deliverables and offerings on a wide variety of network solutions, including appliances and tooling, which vary in size and complexity.
- Provide day to day support to the Network Architects and Project Managers to deliver the required network configurations within all work streams (Main Programme, Live Service, Service Requests and Requests for Change).
- Support the Network Architects by configuring, implementing and documenting network solutions in line with the Network HLD and or LLD designs.
- Ensure build documentation produced is fit for purpose and reusable through the life of the project.
- Provide input into reports, when required, to customers, Network Architects and Project Managers.
- Provide 4th line support to projects and work directly with vendors through to successful fault resolution.
- Demonstrable network configuration experience utilising technologies (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers etc.) from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Experience in configuring, and administration of, network monitoring tools from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Installing and cabling solutions that vary in size and complexity.
- Solid understanding of a variety of network and routing protocols.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution.
- Defence experience would be beneficial
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant (Financials)
Project Manager - Test Team
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
System/Full Stack Developer - DevOps/Azure
Location: Reading, Berkshire