|Job Title:||Network Deployment Coordination Manager (Mobile Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
Network Deployment Coordination Manager (Mobile Telecoms)
Permanent - Start ASAP
We have a great new, Senior Coordination Manager role available - working within the Deployment function of a major Telco.
Based in Berkshire, you will be responsible for the delivery of a series of projects, programmes and activities - liaising with key delivery partners to upgrade and enhance the capabilities of the networks to meet increasing customer demands.
- Responsibility to review all deployment site upgrade plans and determine where alignment or resequencing of activities can be realised to maximise efficiencies and minimise disruption.
- Management of deployment change and governance function
- Extensive interaction with internal and external teams to coordinate and gain approval for Deployment Changes or resequencing.
- Head of infrastructure deployment, coordination managers, deployment managers
- Property and operations teams
- Partners and suppliers
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Significant deployment management experience in a mobile telco - operator or service provider environment
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management skills and team work ethic
- Highly organised, adept at planning and coordination duties, line management and detailed data management skills.
- Advance Excel skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.