|Job Title:||Network Capacity & Planning Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Network Capacity & Planning Team Leader
About The Company
My client, based in London, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the world. They looking for a highly experienced Network Capacity & Planning Team Leader to join their Transport Access Network Team to be responsible for supporting the Capacity Management function within the Access Transport Programme.
About The Role
Main Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Review capacity reports & datasets from various service providers and network users.
- Produce and manage the Capacity Plan
- Produce regular management reports.
- Make recommendations to upgrade network and/or network re-arrangements
- Track delivery of network upgrades
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Results focused, resilient, resourceful, supportive, open and objective.
- Ability to deliver, work and manage a multi-functional team in a challenging, pressurized and fast moving environment.
- Knowledge of the UK telecommunication industry.
- Knowledge of Telecoms router products
- Previous experience in a capacity management role
- Strong Excel & MapInfo skills
- Knowledge of and experience with Transport Network
- Ability to design a large network with complex network technology (scale to 50 routers with MPLS L2/L3 VPN)
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
TRAINEE NETWORK ENGINEER - (TELCO & IP)
Location: London, England
Microsoft Unified Communications Lead Architect - Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Microsoft Collaboration Lead Architect (Skype)
Location: England, England
Salary: Market rates
IT Systems Administrator - Permanent - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Technical Services Manager
Location: West Midlands, England
Salary: Market rates