Senior Network Automation Developer - YANG, XML, Python
Location - UK, Flexible
Great opportunity to work for a leading broadband provider, with plans to automate their network. They are looking for a talented, ambitious, driven full stack developer with an innovative mindset to develop automation within the network.
As Senior Network Automation Developer you will need to be able to implement successful development process, lead a team of developers and participate in the development of network automation use cases. You should also have the ability to own the end to end development process, provide the team leadership, best practice and guidance.
For this role we are looking for candidates who are strong team players, and can work in an agile environment. You'll need to come equipped with:
- Working knowledge of Cisco's NSO orchestrator and Itential's IAP workflow engine.
- Ability to work with JSON, XML, YAML, and other data interchange formats.
- Knowledge of device and service modelling using YANG.
- Knowledge of common network automation services (e.g. NETCONF, REST APIs, etc.)
- Experience working with CI/CD toolchain such as Jira, Gitlab, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of general network principles and technology in WAN and LAN infrastructures is desirable but not essential.
- Aware of security requirements and can keep this front of mind when designing and developing automation solutions.
If you would like to be considered, and are looking for a permanent role, please apply here.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.