|Job Title:||Network Architect/Design Engineer/Consultant (CCNP/CCDP/Cisco)|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Network Architect/Design Engineer/Consultant (CCNP, CCDP, Routing, Switching, Cisco CLI) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Solihull, West Midlands.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Cisco Accredited CCNP / CCDP in Routing and Switching or equivalent
- Must have extensive experience of producing design artefacts, HLD & LLD
- Must have Cisco CLI and Configuration experience
- Requirements gathering experience
- The successful applicant will be a competent design authority on larger and complex solutions, potentially managing a small/medium design team and able to demonstrate an understanding of the customer's business/commercial issues; identifying, designing and delivering larger or complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
- Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design/development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall team.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.