|Job Title:||Network Architect (Security Cleared) - Contract - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Network Architect (Security Cleared) - Contract - Berkshire
*please note that a national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance might be considered*
- Leading Defence Industry Managed Services Provider require a skilled Network Architect on an ongoing contract basis to work on site in their Berkshire offices.
- Prior experience as an architect writing designs/leading on delivery of solutions
- An experienced architect who is self-managing, can identify work for themselves, feedback to team leads and then can be left to progress.
- Have the technical knowledge to design and build if necessary
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex solution developments, incorporating strategic level risks and remedies and manages a large design team to achieve documented handover criteria.
- Documented feedback, from customers and/or sales, that IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of the customers' business have been developed as a result of working with the customer to understand their business strategy.
- Authors high level design documents for major solutions, managing design requirements and implementation teams and maintains an audit trail for an effective design control process.
- CISCO ACI, CISCO ISE and Firewalls.
- Cisco SDN
- Cisco / Meraki Wireless
- MPLS / BGP / OSPF
- Experience working with other Government organisations
- Previous experience of working in Agile
- Juniper LAN Networking
- Network Automation - Ansible Automation / Python Scripting
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.