|Job Title:||Network Architect (Security cleared) - Contract - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Network Architect (Security cleared) - Contract - Berkshire
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
- Skilled Network Architect (Cisco/Juniper) required on an ongoing contract basis to work for a leading Managed Services organisation on a defence project.
- Prior experience as an architect writing designs/leading on delivery of solutions.
- Someone who is self-managing, who can identify work for themselves, feedback to team leads and then can be left to progress.
- CISCO ACI, CISCO ISE and Firewalls, Cisco SDN, Cisco / Meraki Wireless , MPLS / BGP / OSPF
- Previous experience of working in Agile
- Juniper LAN Networking, Network Automation - Ansible Automation / Python Scripting is desirable
- Certifications in CCNP R&S, Cisco DevNet Associate, CCNA Wireless desirable
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.