|Job Title:||Network Architect - Contract - Berkshire - Security Clearance|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Network Architect - Contract - Berkshire - Security Clearance
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Skilled Network Architect (Cisco/Juniper) required on an ongoing contract basis to work for a leading Managed Services organisation on a defence project.
Prior experience as an architect writing designs/leading on delivery of solutions.
Someone who is self-managing, who can identify work for themselves, feedback to team leads and then can be left to progress.
Have the technical knowledge to design and build if necessary.
- CISCO ACI, CISCO ISE and Firewalls, Cisco SDN, Cisco / Meraki Wireless , MPLS / BGP / OSPF
- Experience with Home Office or other Government organisations desirable.
- Previous experience of working in Agile
- Juniper LAN Networking, Network Automation - Ansible Automation / Python Scripting
- Certifications in CCNP R&S, Cisco DevNet Associate, CCNA Wireless desirable
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Application Support Engineer (security clearance required)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Solaris Customer Solutions Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire