- **A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
- Skilled Network Architect (Cisco/Juniper) required on an ongoing contract basis to work for a leading Managed Services organisation on a defence project.
- Particular focus on SD-WAN / NFV/NSV
- Prior experience as an architect writing designs/leading on delivery of solutions.
- Someone who is self-managing, who can identify work for themselves, feedback to team leads and then can be left to progress.
- Have the technical knowledge to design and build if necessary.
- CISCO ACI, CISCO ISE and Firewalls, Cisco SDN, Cisco / Meraki Wireless , MPLS / BGP / OSPF
- Previous experience of working in Agile
- Juniper LAN Networking, Network Automation - Ansible Automation / Python Scripting
- Certifications in CCNP R&S, Cisco DevNet Associate, CCNA Wireless desirable
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Architect - Contract - Berkshire - Security Clearance
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Solution Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Security cleared* Solaris Architect
Location: London, England
Telco solution architect - Contract - Swords/Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin