Network Architect - Hampshire - Contract
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled Network Architect on an ongoing contract basis.
Our client is looking for Network Architects, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join existing dynamic Networks Practice. You will work closely with the Solution Owners to produce design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Demonstrable experience in the creation of IP Addressing designs or in the configuration and support of said design.
- Solid understanding of a variety of network and routing protocols.
- Experience with Network Management or SIEM designs, tooling or support.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dev/Ops Senior Architect role
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
SAP Consultant/SAP Architect (SAP ABAP)
CYBER SECURITY ARCHITECT - REMOTE -CONTRACT
Location: London, England
TSR Security Architect - Regulated Industry
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Installation Design Authority
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire