Network Architect - Security Cleared - Permanent - Bracknell, Berkshire
A global IT services company is searching for a Network Architect to join their team in Bracknell, Berkshire on a permanent basis.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
You will work closely with the Solution Owners to produce design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- Create and be responsible for HLD/LLD components for specific key areas of the solution i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration etc.
- Ensure designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architects.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilizing technologies from Juniper, Cisco and Brocade.
- Juniper JNCIS-ENT and/or Cisco CCNP/CCDP accreditation.
- Firewalls specifically Juniper SRX range, and Cisco ASA Next Generation.
- Routing protocols i.e. BGP, OSPF
- Other network protocols such as TCP and UDP.
- Defence experience will be beneficial
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.