Network Architect (Cisco) - Permanent - Basingstoke, Hampshire.
A global IT services company is searching for a Network Architect with good Cisco skills to join their team in Basingstoke on a permanent basis.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Writing high and low level designs for complex secure network hosting solutions
- Leading a team of network engineers to develop and deploy the network design
- Cisco Nexus supporting layer 3 and layer 2 networking, VLAN, VRF and Inter - VLAN ACLs
- Cisco ASR, inkling OTV, IPSEC and QOS configuration
- Cisco ASA firewall firepower devices and Firepower management console
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco 2960 and 3650 switches
- Solarwinds NCM, NPM and NTA
- Juniper SRX firewalls
- F5 DNS and LTM load balancers
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.