Our client is among the world's leading global IT service providers and they are now keen to take on Network Architects who are looking for an opportunity to define their future career trajectory within the company.
About the role:
Are you a Network Architect who combines strong technical skills with an ability to review design artifacts then automate, where possible, the configuration of Network Appliances and Tools and produce the associated build instructions?
Are you a team player who is willing to learn emerging technologies to produce credible solutions that will delight our customers? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work with our solution architects and vendors to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas.
We are looking for Network Architect, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join our existing dynamic Networks Practice. They will work closely with the Solution Owners to produce design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
Strong experience of:
- writing high and low-level designs for the complex secure network hosting solutions
- leading a team of network engineers to develop and deploy the network design
- Cisco Nexus supporting layer 3 and layer 2 networking, VLAN, VRF and Inter - VLAN ACLs
- Cisco ASR, inkling OTV, IPSEC and QOS configuration
- Cisco ASA firewall firepower devices and Firepower management console
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco 2960 and 3650 switches
- Solarwinds NCM, NPM and NTA
- Juniper SRX firewalls
- F5 DNS and LTM load balancers
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.